Real estate, construction and land law practice is one of the most demanded practices.
The branch of economy that is supported by this practice has been occupying one of the leading positions in the Ukrainian economy for many years.
BLP Group has an experience in a sphere of real estate, constructions and land law which helps us successfully protect interests of our Clients (Ukrainian and foreign companies, as well as individuals)
During the worldwide financial crisis, agribusiness proved to be the most stable industry in Ukraine. However, the uncertain land market together with numerous controversies concerning various laws and by-laws has led to an increasing need to provide legal protection for an agriculturist’s assets. With years of experience in cooperation with clients on agrarian and land law experts of BLP Group understand the specifics of doing clients business and comprehensively help in solving their pressing legal needs
We provide the following services:
- Change of land use type
- Obtainment of cadastre number
- Obtainment of the state land ownership certificate
- Drafting contracts in field of agrarian law;
- Legal support for negotiation process and conclusion of agreements in field of agrarian law;
- Sale preparation of business entities of agrarian industry;
- Legal structuring and restructuring of agricultural business;
- Advice on the protection of intellectual property rights in plant and animal breeding, protection of intellectual property rights in export and import of seedlings, seeds, livestock units, etc.;
- Legal support of the client in judicial and law enforcement agencies;
- Drafting contracts in field of land law;
- Legal support for negotiation process and conclusion of agreements in field of land law;
- Advice on land tax at a flat rate;
- Preparation and legal support for purchase of land titles;
- Legal review and support for the credit contracts( contracts with mortgage of land);
- Advice on a land lease, disputes arising from a land lease, procedure of conclusion of land lease agreements;
- Legal support of the client in judicial and law enforcement agencies, as well as representing clients before state and local authorities.